Movilidades de Aprendizaje, Enseñanza y Formación
Learning / Teaching / Training Activity (C1)
Short-term Joint Staff Training Event
Date: 27th June – 1st July (2021)
Location – Padova (ITALY)
Implementation of DeCRIT Modules and Description of IO1 Pilot Methodology
N.E.T. (NETWORKING EDUCATION AND TRAINING) ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE (IT)
SZCZECINSKA SZKOLA WYZSZA COLLEGIUM BALTICUM (PL)
IO1 lead institution – Beata Mintus / Anna Kowalik-Conder
INSTITUTO DE EDUCACIÓN SECUNDARIA “LEGIO VII” (SP)
Coordinating institution – Emilio J. García Mellado / Manuel Rodríguez / Rosa Fernández
Intellectual Output 1 – Training Curriculum (e-Book)
Critical and Divergent Thinking; Game Theory; Cross-curricular Issues; Digital Storytelling; Sustainability; Disinformation; Innovative Educational Methodology; Curricular Actions; Pilot Methodology; Curricular Assessment; Training Evaluation; eBook Design; Transfer to IO2.
- to establish first face-to-face contact between partners.
- to present IO1 framework, development and stages.
- to provide theoretical and practical guidelines on the implementation of IO1 modules.
- to take part in hands-on workshops connected with IO1 activities.
- to provide participants with skills and strategies needed to successfully implement IO1 modules in real class settings.
- to analyse and evaluate the overall structure and contents of IO1.
- to present IO1 pilot and evaluation methodology
- to identify and discuss potential problems and risks in the project development.
- to share experiences and results about alternative educational methodologies.
- to raise awareness on the need to include critical-thinking skills in present-day educational methodologies.
- to present general layout and design of IO1 e-book.